Total Customers Who Have Visited SKIN LIFE
updated on 21st Feb 2017 | Join them for beautiful skin !
Medical Grade Laser
We are commited to provide the best-in-class laser in the world that answers all patients' needs at all ages through non-invasive procedure.
No Surgery, No Needle
Using controlled, safe dosages, our treatments are very gentle and result with no downtime. At this stage, you do not have to worry about seeing blood.
Highest Level of Care
Our goal is to make our facials as affordable as possible while delivering the highest level of care and results.
Laser Approved by FDA US
Our innovative Laser Facial treatment uses a propretary Yag laser, the gold standard in laser technology to deep clean, brightens, treats acne and stimulates collagen for younger-looking skin.
Instant Clean & Glow
After your first treatment, you will immediately notice cleaner, clearer, brighter, tighter and smoother skin. Regular, frequent treatments lead to optimal results.
Do I need to book an appointment at Skin Life Laser Clinic?
Skin Life Laser Clinic welcomes walk-in or appointment customers. Appointed customer will have the privilege to have their treatment on time. As for walk-in customers, we provide snacks and beverages at the lounge for your comfort while waiting.
Does it hurt?
No. You’ll feel a mild tingling sensation that is noticeable but not painful.
What areas of the skin can be treated?
The Skin Life Laser Facial treats the face. However, we provide others treatment for other areas like neck, chest and limbs.
How often should i get Skin Life Laser Facial?
We believe in establishing a weekly routine to maintain clean, bright, healthy skin. Once you have achievedyour personal skin goals like clearing acne, sunspots or scars, we recommend twice monthly Laser Facial. On average, Skin Life clients receive two facials per month.
Who should not undergo a Skin Life Laser Facial
If you have any of the following, you may not be suitable for our laser treatments. Please inform our staff and doctor if you have any medical condition, particularly:
- Epilepsy or a history of fits/seizures in the past
- History of previous aesthetic treatments that will incur photodynamic reaction
- Gold thread-lift treatments
- Tattoo whitening
- Internal defibrillator or pace-maker
- Third trimester of pregnancy
- Currently treated with chemotherapy, high dose steroid, or other immunosuppresive regimes.
- Currently consuming blood thinners medication.
- Botox or Fillers within previous 14 days.
- Current sunburn on your face, neck or chest.
- Chemical peels, microdermabrasion, non-Skin Life laser treatment within 4 weeks.
- History of keloids or hypertrophy scars.